Montag, 5. Januar 2009

Happy New Year

My aunt at the beach, it rained.....

Lisa and Mohamed
Me freezing :)
Jutta's birthday gifts


the lights at the harbor
the beach with sunshine
Lisa being frightened of the fireworks
Momo shooting fireworks


New Year's Eve

Lion King, Zazu and the lions


we had to take the boat to get to the theater

Momo drank coffee with George Clooney ;)


Here are some pictures of our vacation. We were in Hamburg and watched the Musical Lion King afterwards we spent the New Year's Eve at the North Sea and spend a couple days there. My aunt celebrated her birthday there, too, so we had quite a few parties :) There are many pictures, but I couldn't decide which ones I like the most!

1 Kommentar:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

Oh how fun! Looks wonderful. Now I want to go too!!!