Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009

Vacation

Today I had my practical exams. During the morning I thought everything was great, but the evaluation afterwards didn't sound too good. I don't know, everybody else said my work was always great. And the other students who had their evaluation said the same, so I have no idea how it went! I'll get my results on August 20th, a LONG time to wait!!!

To make my day happier Momo and I went to the Airport in Cologne and looked for vacation, we booked a hotel on Mallorca, Spain, here is the link, take a look at the pictures, I think it'll be great!!!

http://www.holidaycheck.de/hotel-Reiseinformationen_Blau+Mediterraneo+Hotel-hid_13123.html

1 Kommentar:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

Well, I hope your tests went fine... they were probably not talking about you.... let's hope.
AND - have fun in Spain...