Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009

News

Three weeks ago my neighbor, who lived in the appartment above my parents died. He was almost like my grandfather, because as kids me and my brother were quite often there. His wife died already a year and a half ago and he didn't really want to live without her... I'm happy for them that they can be together now!

Since the appartment is empty now and my parents don't want any strange people there any more I'll move in there and my brother will live in my appartment. Right now I have to renovate A LOT! I'll get a new bathroom, all rooms have to be painted and three rooms are getting new flooring. So this is the big news :)

2 Kommentare:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

Oh - that is too bad that he died. He was so nice! I even got to meet him. Cool that you get a new place, though! Is there more room in there? (for when we come to visit?)

Julia hat gesagt…

YES :)