Donnerstag, 11. März 2010

Night shift

I know I haven't written for a long time, but right now there is really nothing interesting to tell about, I'm just working almost everyday and the other time I try to catch up some sleep and quality time with a good book( I think I read 10 pages within 3 months....)!
Right now it's 4:45 am and I am at work, it's the last day before my vacation! All my children are sleeping and so I'm using the time to update my blog :)
The musical Wicked opened this week in Oberhausen, which is only an hour away and I got tickets in row 11 for the 24th! I can't wait, although I already saw it in New York and Stuttgart, I'm really excited. That's all for now, waiting for the next 1,5 hours to get over and to fall asleep!
Julia

1 Kommentar:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

Well, at least you finally updated. We miss you! Wish tickets were cheaper!