Mittwoch, 25. März 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

It is raining since Monday and won't stop for a week, here is the forecast: http://www.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/7_tagesvorhersage/?id=DE0010228
I have a day off at work today and actually just want to stay in bed, because all I see outside is gray and muddy. My mom is luckier, I'm not supposed to tell it anyone, but I guess you can keep the secret :) She is going on a cruise on Saturday for a week with one of her friends. They both have their 50th birthday this year so that is their gift to themselves. I think, but am not sure they are going around the Canary Islands, there should be better weather than here!

I sent some more job applications out yesterday, so keep your fingers cross, that there will be a job interview sometime.... otherwise I'm getting pretty frustrated!

Julia

Keine Kommentare: