Dienstag, 7. April 2009

News on the job market

I got a phone call yesterday from the university medical center in cologne. They told me that they won't have anything in the pediatric clinic, but at the neurological rehab. I've never worked at such a ward, but after the job interview I'll work there right away for a day. I looked it up on the internet, there are mostly patients after a stroke or brain suregery with intensiv care. Sounds quite interesting I think, so I will see if that's what I want to do!

3 Kommentare:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

WELL - I'm curious to see how it is. Would they give you first dibs on the Pediatric Unit then when they do have an opening?

Julia hat gesagt…

I have no idea, BUT I have Aachen called, too and I made and I have an interview on May 28th for the pediatric unit.

Mom to many hat gesagt…

I think the pediatric unit would be way more fun! I will work on getting you some prints of the Easter pictures... I still have not touched up your pictures from the last time you were here.... ugh! I am awful!