Mittwoch, 29. April 2009

Getting ready....

Today I finally started to get ready for my birthday. I bought most of the grocieries I need and decided which cakes I'll make, PLUS I cleaned my appartment, pretty much for one day.
Tomorrow three of my friends will come over to my house to have a little get-together, on Tuesday (my birthday:)) my family will come to my appartment have coffee and cake and then we will go out to eat to my favourite Italian restaurant.
Actually I wanted to buy a new harddrive for my notebook today but my mom told me I should wait until Tuesday.... A possible gift??? I'll let you know! Hopefully I can upload some pictures by then.

1 Kommentar:

Mom to many hat gesagt…

I hope your day was marvelous! So glad you got a job!!! We miss you and hope to see you someday soon! I am glad you liked your present - you probably did not need another red purse, but... it was just cute!~